Is the Tools Menu available in File Explorer Windows 10?
You may be new to Windows 10 and wondering where the Tools menu in File Explorer is. Windows 10’s Tools menu offers many options that will help you organize your files and folders better. It can be difficult to find the Tools menu in Windows 10, especially if you have worked with older versions of Windows.
This article will show you how to locate the Tools menu in File Explorer Windows 10 We’ll also be discussing the many options in the Tools menu that can assist you in managing your files and folders better.
How do I find the Tools Menu in File Explorer Windows 10
Follow these steps to locate the Tools menu in File Explorer Windows 10.
- Click on File Explorer on the taskbar to open it. Or press the Windows key +E to open File Explorer.
- Click on the View tab within the File Explorer ribbon.
- To open the Folder Options dialog box, click the Options button in the View tab.
- Click on the View tab in the Folder Options dialog box.
- Scroll to the bottom of View tab to access the Advanced settings section.
- You will find the Advanced settings section. Here you will find the checkbox marked “Always display menus.” To save your changes, check this box and then click the OK and Apply buttons.
- After you’ve checked “Always Show Menus”, you will be able to see the Tools menu in File Explorer Windows 10,
What options are available in the Tools menu?
File Explorer Windows 10’s Tools menu offers many options that will help you organize your files and folders better. The Tools menu offers several options, including:
- Map Network Drive: This option allows to you map a network drive on your computer so you can access files from other computers in your network.
- Disconnect Network Drive: You can use this option to disconnect a mapped network device.
- Sync Center: This option allows files to be synchronized between your computer’s hard drive and a network server.
- Folder Options: You can customize how files and folders appear in File Explorer Windows 10.
- You can change folder and search options: This option lets you modify the default settings of folders and search in File Explorer Windows 10
- You can view and modify the properties of file and folders with this option.
- You can customize the toolbar by clicking this option.
- You can customize folder options in File Explorer.
- Search: You can search File Explorer for files and folders.
- Help: This option will allow you to access the Windows 10 support and help center.
Most Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Q1.Why can’t File Explorer Windows 10 show the Tools menu?
File Explorer Windows 10 doesn’t show the Tools menu. This is likely because you haven’t checked the “Always Show menus” option. To check the option and display the Tools Menu, follow the instructions above.
Q2. Q2. How can I add a button to the File Explorer toolbar
Right-click the File Explorer toolbar to add a button. Select “Customize toolbar” Click on the “Add” button in the Customize Toolbar dialog box and choose the button that you wish to add from the available buttons.