How Do I Change Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation To Enterprise? “
You’ve come to the right place if you are currently using Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation and wish to upgrade to the full version. This article will show you how to upgrade your Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation edition to the full Enterprise version. It is easy and straightforward. Our step-by-step guide will help you upgrade your system quickly.
Understanding Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation Version
Let’s start by understanding what Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation is before we get into how to change it. Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation is a limited edition of Windows 10 Enterprise. This version is intended to allow organizations to test and evaluate Windows 10 Enterprise features before purchasing full version. You can try the evaluation version for 90 days. After that, the system will shut down automatically every hour.
How to Change Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation into Enterprise
These steps will allow you to upgrade your Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation to the full Enterprise edition.
Open Command Prompt With Administrative Privileges
You will need to first open the Command Prompt and grant administrative privileges in order to begin the process. Right-click the Start menu, and choose “Command Prompt(Admin)” from its context menu.
Type the Command
After you have opened the Command Prompt you will need to enter “slmgr.vbs/ipk” Enter the code below and hit Enter. ” and press Enter. ” With your Enterprise product key.
After you have entered the command, activate Windows by pressing the Enter key and entering the command “slmgr.vbs/ato”. This will activate Windows 10 Enterprise.
You must verify that Windows 10 Enterprise has been activated. Go to Settings > Update and Security > Activation. You will see that Windows has been activated using a digital license.
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I know if I’m using Windows 10 Enterprise Enterprise Evaluation?
- Go to Settings > System > About. This will display the version and edition of Windows 10 that you are currently using.
- What happens after the evaluation period is over?
- Your system will shut down for an hour after the evaluation period is over. You can upgrade to the full version at any time.
- Is it possible to use a different product code to upgrade to the full version of the software?
- Yes. You can upgrade to the full version using a different product key.
- What effect will upgrading to the full version have on my data and installed apps?
- Upgrades to the full version won’t affect any of your installed applications or data.
- What should I do if I have any problems during the upgrade?
- Microsoft support can be reached for assistance if you have any problems during the upgrade process.
It is easy to upgrade your Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation edition to the full Enterprise version. You can upgrade your system easily by following the steps in this article and still enjoy the full features of Windows 10 Enterprise. Before you begin the process, make sure that you have a valid product code. Also, back up all your important data before making any changes.